Customer Care Executive
Posted: 19 August 2019
Expires: 27 September 2019
Type: Full Time
Customer Care Executive level role within The Right Fuelcard Company Group.
This person plays an integral role to the success of the business with responsibility for ensuring the maximum potential is realised from our customer base. The candidate must be extremely hard working and driven. A passion for building relationships with customers, problem solving and delivering high levels of customer service is essential. They will be involved with the group’s transition to become a multi-product fleet solutions provider, by being an ambassador for our campaigns.
This person will be all about the customer and their needs and thrive on offering alternative/additional products to make the customers life easier whilst creating loyalty. They will constantly implement best practice techniques to give the business the best possible outcomes.
This person will be part of a dynamic team.
Customer Care Team Leader.
• Responsible for maximising volume, positively influencing margin, and increasing customer retention through nurturing relations with customers.
• Achieving monthly targets & KPI’s
• Manage own work-flow and processes associated with the Customer Care team.
• Ensuring adherence to all company regulations.
• Respond to any customer queries by telephone and email, in a timely manner whilst delivering a world class service.
• You will carry out commercial campaigns through outbound calling to ensure the maximum amount of customers are regularly using our products and services.
• Delivering a proactive service to our customers, leading to better relations and increasing the customers lifetime value to our business
• Scope out possible future offerings with the existing base and report on feedback.
• Carry out needs based analysis with customers to identify relevant products to cross sell/up sell.
• Working proactively both individually and as a team to remove any product related customer or commercial barriers that may impact our customers using our services.
This role description is not exclusive. This person may be required to undertake other duties commensurate with the role as directed by the Customer Service Team Leader.
- Great communication and listening skills
- Confident telephone manners
- Highly organised and able to set priority
- Confident using computers
- Vibrant team player
- Positive attitude
Customer Service Experience