Posted: 10 September 2019
Expires: 14 October 2019
Type: Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity available for an Operations Specialist within the Operations team at The Right Fuel card Company.
Working in a friendly, fast paced environment this person will enjoy being all about the customer and their needs and thrive on providing first class customer service.
This person plays an extremely important role being the first point of contact in looking after our customers and is responsible for managing inbound customer queries made by phone and email, and ensuring the back office processes that fall within the operations umbrella are completed accurately and on time.
Head of Operations.
- Being the first point of contact in assisting customers with a wide range of queries regarding their account and fuel card orders via phone and email.
- Fulfilment/despatch of fuel card orders.
- Taking ownership of customer issues to see it through to resolution.
- Working with key teams across the business (sales, credit, customer care etc) to get the job done.
- Accurately administrating customer accounts using our in house system (Fuelsoft) as well as Microsoft Outlook, CRM, Excel etc.
- Working a variety of back office processes to deliver our services.
- Ensuring adherence to all company regulations.
- Ensuring that the workplace remains fun, relaxed and friendly!
What you need:
- Good listening skills with excellent interpersonal/communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience of using Microsoft products mainly Outlook, Excel, CRM
- Able to maintain great attention to detail whilst working under pressure.
- The ability to multitask and prioritise activities to ensure KPI’s are achieved.
- Proficient at using a computer and has excellent keyboard skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent work ethic and willing to be flexible when needed.
This role description is not exclusive. This person may be required to undertake other duties commensurate with the role as directed by the Head of Operations.