Posted: 22 March 2021
Expires: 22 April 2021
Type: Full Time
The Right Fuel Card Company is an independent distributor of fuel cards with a mission: simplify the fuel management of businesses across the UK.
We recognise the importance of a happy working environment and as such have been recognised by the Investors in People, have been one of the Sunday Times Best 100 Small Companies to work for and have received the 3 stars’ accreditation for extraordinary employee engagement which is the highest achievable.
We’re on the hunt for the best talents out there. Every role at The Right Fuel Card Company comes with clear opportunities for career development and progression. We are all about creating a dynamic and exciting workplace where everybody can bring something to the table. We hire for potential, not just past experience, that’s why our people come from all walks of life.
As part of the team you will:
- Put your sales skills to the test through mainly outbound calls.
- Selling products and services to prospective customers through consultative relationship building.
- Meet targets to support the business to drive new business sales
- Ensure the very best customer experience on every call
- Ensure your positive attitude shines through with any potential customers
- Identify business opportunities, manage these leads and win business
- Competitive salary with opportunity to earn unlimited and uncapped commission
- Start earning commission during probation period
- Early finish on a Friday
- Holiday entitlement of 26 days plus bank holidays.
- We give you your Birthday off after you’ve been here a year
- Access to our employee discounts platform
- Fun and friendly team with open and supportive Management
- Exciting company social events
- Free drinks vending machines
- Company pension
We are a big believer in talent spotting at The Right Fuelcard Company, this means we select the right person based on enthusiasm and attitude.
Can demonstrate the following:
- Commitment to the delivery of first class customer service
- Ability negotiate and close orders to completion
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong relationship building skills resulting in client retention
- A proven track record in new business sales
- Working knowledge of the fuel card industry (Desirable)
If you are an experienced sales person who is committed to providing a fantastic customer experience as part of an upbeat winning team we would love to hear from you.
Edenred is the everyday companion for people at work. Its leading intermediation platform connects 50 million employees and 2 million partner merchants via 830,000 corporate clients, across 46 countries. Thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed 2.5 billion specific purpose payment transactions in 2018, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards, and representing nearly €30 billion in business volume.
Edenred’s 10,000 staff are driven by a commitment to improving employees’ quality of life, increasing companies’ efficiency and boosting merchants’ revenues. They achieve this through three business lines:
- Employee Benefits (food, meals, well-being, leisure, culture and human services)
- Fleet & Mobility Solutions (fuel, tolls, maintenance and business travel)
- Complementary solutions, including Corporate Payment Services (virtual payment cards, identified wire transfers and supplier payments), Incentive & Rewards (gift cards and platforms, and incentive programs), and Public Social Programs.
Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC Next 20, FTSE4Good, DJSI Europe and MSCI Europe.
For more information: www.edenred.com
The logos and other trademarks mentioned and featured in this press release are registered trademarks of Edenred S.A., its subsidiaries or third parties. They may not be used for commercial purposes without prior written consent from their owners.
This role description is not exclusive. This person may be required to undertake other duties commensurate with the role as directed by the Line Mananger.