Posted: 19 January 2020
Expires: 19 February 2020
Type: Full Time
To outbound call Business Clients in a fast pace sales environment and sell Fuel cards. Working in an exciting team and fun environment to achieve customer focused KPIs. Accredited in 2014 for Investors In People also ranked in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Business to work for in the UK having also received the 3 stars’ accreditation for extraordinary employee engagement which is the highest achievable.
Contact Business Customers that are new to our Business via the phone
Generate Fuelcard applications and open accounts
Provide exceptional Customer Service
Use all channels of communication necessary to successfully lease with Business Customers
80 – 100 Productive calls a day
40 New Business Applications per Month
20 New Accounts opened each month
15k + drawn litres each month
- Great communication and listening skills
- Confident telephone manners
- Ability to work under pressure and achievement orientated
- Exposure within a business to business sales environment, preferably telephone based
- Highly organised and able to set priority
- Confidence using computers
- Vibrant team player
- Above all, positive attitude
Sales experience 1 year
IT skills with standard office packages
Call centre Experience
Edenred is the everyday companion for people at work. Its leading intermediation platform connects 50 million employees and 2 million partner merchants via 830,000 corporate clients, across 46 countries. Thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed 2.5 billion specific purpose payment transactions in 2018, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards, and representing nearly €30 billion in business volume.
Edenred’s 10,000 staff are driven by a commitment to improving employees’ quality of life, increasing companies’ efficiency and boosting merchants’ revenues. They achieve this through three business lines:
- Employee Benefits (food, meals, well-being, leisure, culture and human services)
- Fleet & Mobility Solutions (fuel, tolls, maintenance and business travel)
- Complementary solutions, including Corporate Payment Services (virtual payment cards, identified wire transfers and supplier payments), Incentive & Rewards (gift cards and platforms, and incentive programs), and Public Social Programs.
Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC Next 20, FTSE4Good, DJSI Europe and MSCI Europe.
For more information: www.edenred.com
The logos and other trademarks mentioned and featured in this press release are registered trademarks of Edenred S.A., its subsidiaries or third parties. They may not be used for commercial purposes without prior written consent from their owners.
This role description is not exclusive. This person may be required to undertake other duties commensurate with the role as directed by the Line Mananger.