Our fuel cards make managing your fuel easier than ever
Discover a more efficient way to buy your fuel. From keeping costs down and everything in between, we can simplify the way you run your vehicles.
See what our customers are saying about The Right Fuelcard Company
We’re a trustworthy company who will work hard to help your business. Don’t just take our word for it, have a look at what our customers have to say…
Discover a wealth of benefits
Whether you’re a one man band or a larger fleet, our fuel cards can benefit your business.
Your very own personal account manager…
Someone dedicated to help simplify your fuel management.
Keep track of your fuel usage and fleet wherever, whenever…
24/7 access to your secure online account.
The easy way to plan your journey…
Save time and fuel with our petrol station finder.
Keeping your team safe and secure on the road…
One of the most complete and trusted telematics services available.
Be crystal clear on pricing…
Whether it’s fixed weekly price or pump price, the cost is transparent.
The right fuel card for you
Our wide variety of fuel cards mean we’ll have the perfect fit for your fleet, whatever the size. Pick one of our fuel partners and explore all the benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions
Deciding which fuel card is right for you, figuring out how fuel cards work or how your company could save money with a fuel card, can be complicated. In order to help businesses just like yours to make the right choice, we’ve created this guide with everything you need to know about the products we offer. Simply select the question that relates to you to find out more.
What are fuel cards?
If you’re new to fuel cards, we created this handy guide that includes all the essential information you might need. In a nutshell, a fuel card is a simple and cost-efficient way for companies to reduce fuel costs and manage their fleet. However you decide to pay – at a weekly fixed price or paying the price at the pump – fuel cards in the UK make tracking business mileage easy for companies of all sizes.
How much do fuel cards cost & do fuel cards save you money
We’re often asked, “how much does a fuel card cost”? This depends on which type of card you choose and what features are included with your card.
Is it worth having a fuel card? Whether you run a fleet of vehicles or are a sole trader, when you consider the cost savings associated with a business fuel card – we think it’s a no brainer. We’ve written about how fuel cards can save you money already, but if you ever have any questions we haven’t addressed on our site – get in touch with the team, we’re here to help.
How does a fuel card work?
How fuel cards work is simple: fill up at any of the petrol stations we offer, but rather than paying with cash or a credit card, simply present your fuel card to the cashier and your company or employer is billed. Fuel cards make buying fuel simple for employees or sole traders and makes offsetting fuel costs easier for businesses. Whether through competitive, fixed fuel prices, a reduction in your admin and tax return costs, or the fact our fuel cards have no interest charges applied – the benefits to having the right fuel card are plenty.
How to get a fuel card?
If you think you’re ready start your fuel card journey, there are two ways you can apply with Right Fuel Card;
- Online: Whatever size your business, from sole traders to fleet companies, simply click here to view our simple application process.
- By telephone: Rather speak to a human? Not a problem, simply call 0113 202 5110 and we’ll talk you through it.
Why get a fuel card?
Fuel cards are a good idea for businesses that utilise fuel, for example: fleet services, transport businesses and professional drivers.
If you find yourself in this category our fuel cards offer a range of benefits that you’ll find helpful:
- Reduce admin time through utilising our fuel card management system. Keep an accurate record of fuel-related spends, then when it comes to submitting your tax returns, you’re all set
- Our fuel card providers supply you with HMRC approved invoices, making submitting accurate invoices easier than ever
Save money on your fuel spend with a fixed weekly price tariff
- Pay for toll fees and other driving expenses with some cards, like oils, lubricants and car wash tokens
- Fuel card payments are a secure transaction, offering a reduced risk of fraud when compared to debit and credit card transactions
Where can you use fuel cards?
Our range of fuel cards enable drivers to fill up at a multitude of service stations nationwide, from popular garages like Esso, BP & Shell, to the abundant network of supermarket stations all over the country. Whether you do motorway miles or travel on B roads – we have the right fuel card for you.
Which fuel card is right for me?
How do company fuel cards work?
I’m a small business, can I get a fuel card?
Whether you’re a sole trader or a smaller scale business, if you’re clocking up the miles driving across the country or even locally – fuel cards for small businesses are a fantastic way to gain better control of your business fuel expenses, cut down on admin time and save money.
- Better Control: From capping spending on fuel, to permitting other purchases like lubricants and car wash tokens – a fuel card offers you the freedom to allow or restrict a multitude of services as a business owner
- Less Admin: We know that time is money, for any business. Fuel cards provide a trail of HMRC approved invoices whenever someone spends on their card, making your quarterly or annual tax returns even easier
Save Money: Small business fleet? Medium sized taxi company? Fixed price fuel cards can offer cheaper fuel prices than at the pump. Across all your vehicles, this can have a significant impact on your profit margin
How do fleet fuel cards work?