Customer Pricing & Retention Specialist
Posted: 03 September 2019
Expires: 03 October 2019
Type: Full Time
A dynamic role integral to the success of the business with responsibility for customer retention and pricing based queries. This person will thrive on retaining existing business through negotiation/reselling opportunities and be proactive in constantly reviewing and implementing best practice strategies and techniques to give the business the best possible outcomes. The candidate must be extremely hard working and driven. A passion for building relationships with customers, negotiation and problem solving will be key to this role along with delivering high levels of customer service.
Customer Pricing & Retention Manager
- The primary function of the role is to deal with all customer retention and pricing queries.
- Supporting the business’ volume/margin/retention ambitions by nurturing relations with customers via proactive and reactive telephone contact and/or e-mail in a timely manner whilst maximizing margins/customer numbers
- Monitor ‘at risk and saved’ accounts to ensure these accounts still continue to use our services after being ‘saved’
- Identify cross sell and upgrade opportunities with existing customers to ensure the maximum amount of customers are regularly using our products and services
- Hitting business and team targets.
- Completion of pricing queries on a daily/weekly basis to meet customer demand.
- Reduce attrition to improve sales (in litres) and margin.
- Increase customer retention.
This role description is not exclusive. This person may be required to undertake other duties commensurate with the role as directed by Customer Pricing & Retention Manager or the Customer Service Director.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Proactive and reactive telephone experience, particularly query handling, negotiation skills and delivery of customer service
- Ability to be a quick thinker that is accountable for their actions.
- A confident self-starter that leads by example.
- I.T. competency.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Very strong communication and listening skills
At least 2 year’s work experience in an office environment