Customer Pricing & Retention Specialist
Posted: 06 February 2020
Expires: 21 February 2020
Type: Full Time
A dynamic role integral to the success of the business with responsibility for customer retention and pricing based queries. This person will thrive on retaining existing business through negotiation/reselling opportunities and be proactive in constantly reviewing and implementing best practice strategies and techniques to give the business the best possible outcomes. The candidate must be extremely hard working and driven. A passion for building relationships with customers, negotiation and problem solving will be key to this role along with delivering high levels of customer service.
Customer Pricing & Retention Manager
- The primary function of the role is to deal with all customer retention and pricing queries.
- Supporting the business’ volume/margin/retention ambitions by nurturing relations with customers via proactive and reactive telephone contact and/or e-mail in a timely manner whilst maximizing margins/customer numbers
- Monitor ‘at risk and saved’ accounts to ensure these accounts still continue to use our services after being ‘saved’
- Identify cross sell and upgrade opportunities with existing customers to ensure the maximum amount of customers are regularly using our products and services
- Hitting business and team targets.
- Completion of pricing queries on a daily/weekly basis to meet customer demand.
- Reduce attrition to improve sales (in litres) and margin.
- Increase customer retention.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Proactive and reactive telephone experience, particularly query handling, negotiation skills and delivery of customer service
- Ability to be a quick thinker that is accountable for their actions.
- A confident self-starter that leads by example.
- I.T. competency.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Very strong communication and listening skills
At least 2 year’s work experience in an office environment
Edenred is the everyday companion for people at work. Its leading intermediation platform connects 50 million employees and 2 million partner merchants via 830,000 corporate clients, across 46 countries. Thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed 2.5 billion specific purpose payment transactions in 2018, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards, and representing nearly €30 billion in business volume.
Edenred’s 10,000 staff are driven by a commitment to improving employees’ quality of life, increasing companies’ efficiency and boosting merchants’ revenues. They achieve this through three business lines:
- Employee Benefits (food, meals, well-being, leisure, culture and human services)
- Fleet & Mobility Solutions (fuel, tolls, maintenance and business travel)
- Complementary solutions, including Corporate Payment Services (virtual payment cards, identified wire transfers and supplier payments), Incentive & Rewards (gift cards and platforms, and incentive programs), and Public Social Programs.
Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC Next 20, FTSE4Good, DJSI Europe and MSCI Europe.
For more information: www.edenred.com
The logos and other trademarks mentioned and featured in this press release are registered trademarks of Edenred S.A., its subsidiaries or third parties. They may not be used for commercial purposes without prior written consent from their owners.
This role description is not exclusive. This person may be required to undertake other duties commensurate with the role as directed by Customer Pricing & Retention Manager or the Customer Service Director.