Team Manager – Sales
Posted: 15 November 2019
Expires: 18 December 2019
Type: Full Time
The Right Fuelcard company which is part of the Edenred group is a friendly, fast paced environment and will be responsible for ensuring the maximum potential is realised within the sales team. The candidate must be extremely hard working, driven and have a passion for sales and targets, whilst delivering a high level of service both internally and externally.
This is a dynamic role which is integral to the success of the new business section of the group.
- Leadership Skills
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Motivational Skills, Results-Oriented
- Employee Training Experience
- Interviewing Skills
- Sales Skills
- Strong Relationship Building
- Customer Service Skills
- Leadership Experience
- Product Knowledge and Industry Experience
This role description is not exclusive. This person may be required to undertake other duties commensurate with the role as directed by the Sales Manager.
Edenred is the everyday companion for people at work. Its leading intermediation platform connects 50 million employees and 2 million partner merchants via 830,000 corporate clients, across 46 countries. Thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed 2.5 billion specific purpose payment transactions in 2018, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards, and representing nearly €30 billion in business volume.
Edenred’s 10,000 staff are driven by a commitment to improving employees’ quality of life, increasing companies’ efficiency and boosting merchants’ revenues. They achieve this through three business lines:
- Employee Benefits (food, meals, well-being, leisure, culture and human services)
- Fleet & Mobility Solutions (fuel, tolls, maintenance and business travel)
- Complementary solutions, including Corporate Payment Services (virtual payment cards, identified wire transfers and supplier payments), Incentive & Rewards (gift cards and platforms, and incentive programs), and Public Social Programs.
Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC Next 20, FTSE4Good, DJSI Europe and MSCI Europe.
For more information: www.edenred.com
The logos and other trademarks mentioned and featured in this press release are registered trademarks of Edenred S.A., its subsidiaries or third parties. They may not be used for commercial purposes without prior written consent from their owners.