Tesco Fuel Cards
With our fuel cards, you can buy low-cost fuel at Tesco and enjoy some great extras.
Use our quick comparison tool and we’ll find the best card for you.
It only takes 30 seconds!
Supermarket Fuel Card
- Access over 1,300 sites across the UK (600+ Tesco sites, 300+ Morrison sites, 300+ Sainsbury’s sites)
- Pay extremely competitive pump price for diesel and petrol
- Businesses with company cars, LCVs or employees who use their own cars for business
UK Fuels Fuel Card
- Access more than 2,300 fuel stations on the UK Fuels network, including Tesco and Morrisons
- Pay a fixed weekly price for diesel and receive price notifications via email or text (surcharges apply at selected sites).
- Businesses with fleets of vans, LCVs and HGVs
Keyfuels Fuel Card
- Access more than 2,800 multi-branded sites, including 40 filling stations located on or near motorways
- Fixed weekly price for standard diesel at every station in the Keyfuels network (surcharges apply at selected sites)
- Receive weekly price notifications via email or text
- A wide range of fleets, including those with vans, LCVs and HGVs
Why use a fuel card?
- Access low-cost petrol and diesel at participating Tesco fuel sites
- Use our online account management system to take full control of your fuel spend
- Receive invoices which reduce admin and make reclaiming VAT easy
- Convert Tesco Clubcard points into money-off vouchers for groceries, leisure activities and more
Why more UK businesses are choosing The Right Fuelcard Company
Personal account manager
Your dedicated expert will help you make the most
of your fuel cards and answer your questions.
Easily track your usage, monitor all your drivers and
print invoices with our account management system.
Support from real people
Our customer service team is made up of friendly
advisers who are ready to answer any query.
It all helps
Whether you choose The Right Fuelcard Company’s Supermarket fuel card or an Esso, UK Fuels or Keyfuels fuel card, you’ll be able to collect Tesco Clubcard points at hundreds of stations across the UK.
The way Tesco’s loyalty scheme works is that you earn one point for every £2 spent on fuel. Then, for every 150 points you accumulate, you receive a £1.50 voucher that you can use at Tesco stores, online, at petrol stations or on other rewards such as flying clubs, fitness memberships and days out.
It all means lots of goodies for just filling up your tank as normal!
Here’s some of our most frequently asked fuel card questions.
Our fuel cards help you make your fuel management more efficient and less time consuming. Find out why you should choose The Right Fuelcard Company or get in touch to know more about how we can help you.
Sure, our team will be happy to give you all the information and advise you on the best fuel card for your business. Please give us a call on 0113 202 5110 or complete our contact form and we’ll be in touch.